Here is a collage of our first week of the Photo A Day class. Starting at the top left corner:
- Fried Potatoes - My Mom makes the best in the whole world and she gave me another lesson while I was at home for New Year's. This was the best batch that I've ever made, not quite up to snuff when compared to hers, but closer than I've ever been.
- Natalee at the Park - it was 65 degrees on Friday, we had a blast at the park until the sun went down and it got cold again!
- Natalee at Chick-fil-a - this is what happens when she is the only kid in the play area!
- Pizza at the Hotel - we got a bit side-tracked on our journey home from Tennessee. An unexpected snow caused lots of traffic issues and the highway closed leaving us to find a hotel for the night. We made a fun night out of it.
- Nertz Marathon - a tradition at Mom's on New Year's. We all gather around the table and play Nertz into the wee hours. Lots of fun, laughter, insults and noise!
- My least favorite part of traveling - LAUNDRY when you get home!
- Natalee with Crazy Hair - we had a bit of fun during her bath last night.
I was super productive on Saturday, I worked most of the day cleaning out the "junk" room and reclaiming it as my scrap space. Once I sifted through all of the old product that I had piled up and made boxes to give away to family and friends, I had a nice clean scrap space to work on. I spent a hour or so working on my Project Life title page. I have it all done except for the pictures. Can't wait to add them and then show it off. I will work on Week 1 this week and share it as soon as I have it complete. Off to finish editing my pictures and send them off for printing.
Have a great week everyone!